We’ve all experienced it…that bone-crushing, soul-killing tiredness when we get home after a long day.
There’s absolutely no way you’re going to cook a whole dinner with all the bells and whistles. But you also don’t want to trash money on ordering in. So what do you do? Grab some simple ingredients and pop them in the microwave.
You can stimulate so many tasty things in that little countertop appliance you typically just use for hot cocoa.
1. Let’s start off with fulfilling your craving first: you can construct perfect potato chips in your microwave.
2. Sausage and cheese spaghetti? I can’t believe how good this appears!
3. But if traditional spaghetti isn’t your jam, try some parmesan spaghetti squash.
4. I bet you didn’t know you could stimulate polenta in the microwave…
5. This ooey gooey potato casserole is everything.
6. In the same vein, you can stimulate baked potatoes in the microwave, too!
7. You can totally have breakfast sandwiches for dinner…and attained in the microwave.
8. Then again, this well-balanced breakfast can also work come dinnertime.
9. Butter chicken pot pie…with naan crust? Yes, please!
10. This perfectly portioned spinach ricotta lasagna means no wasted leftovers.
11. Fried rice, anyone? Did I mention I’m hungry?
12. You could induce your salmon in the dishwasher, but the microwave sounds better.
13. Enchiladas are astonishingly easy to attain — they are mostly melted cheese, after all.
14. I love pizza and I love easy meals…so this microwave mug pizza is a no-brainer.
15. Well, it wouldn’t has become a snack without dessert…right? This snickerdoodle mug cake should do just fine.
16. Now that I know you can microwave lemon curd, I’m going to make it all the time…and put it on everything.
I had no idea you could build so many delicious things in a microwave!
If you’re suddenly craving more microwave recipes, check out all these mug desserts.