Mom claims frat members used peanut butter to haze son with deadly allergy

Mom claims frat members used peanut butter to haze son with deadly allergy

A Michigan mother says her son experienced a life-threatening hazing situation at Central Michigan University.

Teresa Seely of Marysville posted on Facebook earlier this week that members of the Alpha Chi Rho Fraternity rubbed peanut butter all over her son’s face when he was passed out. Her son Andrew has a deadly peanut allergy.

Theresa says he could have been killed.

“He was sent to the campus health clinic by a professor and treated. Luckily he is still alive, ” she wrote.

Theresa says they have notified authorities at Central Michigan University. Their family also has an attorney, and they’ve scheduled a press conference in Port Huron Thursday afternoon.

Theresa adds that her son does have an EpiPen and that he carries Benadryl tablets in his billfold at all times, but this happened when he was passed out.

She says this happened last fall, but that Andrew didn’t tell their own families until this week.

More on this…

Read more: www.foxnews.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *