I still remember how much I detested get cuts and scrapings as a kid…because they meant my mom would douse the places with hydrogen peroxide and that arguably hurt more!
But it also always did the trick. Since hydrogen peroxide does expire — you should get rid of it six months after opening — it can be tough to use the entire bottle up on only bumps and cuts. Then again, if you know all of these awesome employs for the fizzy liquid, you’ll find yourself going through bottle after bottle. This stuff is so useful!
First, for easy application, consider getting a spray bottle top for your hydrogen peroxide.
1. Devote your dishwasher cleanser a boost by adding a splash of hydrogen peroxide to it.
2. Make elephant toothpaste with your kids.
3. Got gunk in your ears? Clean them out with a fell or two of hydrogen peroxide.
4. Get rid of dry, cracked heels by soaking your feet in a hydrogen peroxide and hot water bath for 30 minutes.
Dry them off and scrub with a pumice stone to easily remove the dead skin.
5. Clean off burnt-on food and grease stains with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.
6. Disinfect your makeup brushes with baby shampoo and some hydrogen peroxide.
7. Hate the yellow cavity stain marks on your white shirts? Some hydrogen peroxide and dish soap get rid of them!
8. Spot clean carpets with a mix of water, hydrogen peroxide, and lemon essential oil.
Here are the details.
9. Watering your plants with one ounce of hydrogen peroxide to every two beakers of water is super good for them. Here’s why.
10. Don’t only rinse your fruits and veggies — make sure you’re really cleaning them by spraying with some hydrogen peroxide.
11. Keep leftover salad from spoiling and wilting by spraying it with a half beaker of water and a tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide.
12. Run some hydrogen peroxide over your toothbrush to clean it.
13. You can also build toothpaste from hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.
14. Pour a half cup of hydrogen peroxide into your toilet bowl, let it sit for 20 minutes, and scrub it clean.
15. Spray down your rain after every employ with some hydrogen peroxide. It’ll disinfect and keep your grout white.
16. Get rid of acne and acne scars with hydrogen peroxide.
17. Spray pennies or other copper pieces with hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, and salt to give them an antique look.
Well there you have it — stop simply utilizing it on your cuts and start using it all around your home!
In a cool science video, insure exactly what happens when blood comes into contact with more concentrated hydrogen peroxide!
We’ve all experienced it…that bone-crushing, soul-killing tiredness when we get home after a long day.
There’s absolutely no way you’re going to cook a whole dinner with all the bells and whistles. But you also don’t want to trash money on ordering in. So what do you do? Grab some simple ingredients and pop them in the microwave.
You can stimulate so many tasty things in that little countertop appliance you typically just use for hot cocoa.
1. Let’s start off with fulfilling your craving first: you can construct perfect potato chips in your microwave.
3. But if traditional spaghetti isn’t your jam, try some parmesan spaghetti squash.
4. I bet you didn’t know you could stimulate polenta in the microwave…
5. This ooey gooey potato casserole is everything.
6. In the same vein, you can stimulate baked potatoes in the microwave, too!
7. You can totally have breakfast sandwiches for dinner…and attained in the microwave.
8. Then again, this well-balanced breakfast can also work come dinnertime.
10. This perfectly portioned spinach ricotta lasagna means no wasted leftovers.
11. Fried rice, anyone? Did I mention I’m hungry?
12. You could induce your salmon in the dishwasher, but the microwave sounds better.
13. Enchiladas are astonishingly easy to attain — they are mostly melted cheese, after all.
14. I love pizza and I love easy meals…so this microwave mug pizza is a no-brainer.
15. Well, it wouldn’t has become a snack without dessert…right? This snickerdoodle mug cake should do just fine.
16. Now that I know you can microwave lemon curd, I’m going to make it all the time…and put it on everything.
I had no idea you could build so many delicious things in a microwave!
If you’re suddenly craving more microwave recipes, check out all these mug desserts.
Nothing signals the start of summer quite like Memorial Day weekend.
The weather is eventually warm enough to get the whole household outside, gardens are flush with beautiful blooms, and most importantly? The grill is uncovered, cleaned, and ready to go!
So what should you stimulate? Well, here are just a few recipes that will be big crowd-pleasers this weekend!
1. Let’s start off with appetizers! Did you know you can attain nachos on a grill? Well, you can, and these ones are loaded to the gills!
3. But if you want to balance your meaty snack out with some veggies, these cheesy zucchini wraps should do the trick.
5. Stuff anything with herbed cream and I’m there.
6. How about some sides! If you like corn, you’re going to love this cheesy, spicy, Mexican version.
7. But if that’s too out of the box for you, these old-fashioned potatoes will please everyone. They’re given a kicking with paprika!
9. I can’t decide if this grilled watermelon salad is a side or a dessert…and I don’t mind it one bit.
11. Let’s ease into the main course with a casual( read: amazing) bourbon teriyaki tenderloin.
12. Okay, but can we talk about this steak with herb butter? Can we ?!
14. Everyone likes grilled chicken, but this recipe with avocado salsa will make guests fall in love.( Because avocado .)
15. What grill list would be complete without a burger? This caramelized onion turkey burger is everything.
16. But if you want to go super fancy, this grilled rack of lamb is all you need to set the mood.
17. Did you know you could attain pizza on the grill? You’re welcome.
18. These garlic and dijon salmon skewers come with their own lemons!
20. When you’re done grilling these peaches and cherries, they get a cinnamon honey syrup. YES.
21. This grilled dessert pizza is everything that’s good about summertime — including s’mores.
22. This grilled apple is filled with maple cream caramel sauce and topped with ice cream.
Before I started writing this, I had no idea you could grill half of these things! Needless to say, I became hungrier as I went on.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go heat up my grill!
IKEA is known for its huge selection of simple furniture alternatives. Well, that and their notoriously impossible directions for assembling said furniture.
But if you’re looking for something a bit more high-end( yet can’t bear to part with half of your savings ), you shouldn’t overlook the big-box store. With a few key upgrades that are quite easy to execute, you can turn your run-of-the-mill dresser into an epic bookcase.
Have a look at how you can give your boring furniture a new life!
1. Make this step stool into a cute side table or a statement piece in your child’s bedroom.
2. All you have to do to upgrade this clock is hang it with an old belt.
3. Turn an average headboard into an amazing one with some stikwood.
5. Add some crown molding to simple bookcases and slap on a ladder — what a difference!
6. Simple ornaments and some paint can upgrade just about any piece of furniture.
7. Guests will never guess this side table was once a laundry hamper.
10. Create some rustic charm by adding a log slice to a stool.
var OX_ads= OX_ads || ; OX_ads.push ( slot_id: “5 3725160 4_56a597e08d46a”, auid: “5 3725160 4” );
11. Get the children involved with this one — all you need are some Sharpies and this chair.
15. All it takes is a little gold foliage to build your desk-turned-media-center into a work of art!
16. This jewelry tray would look perfect on any dresser.( No one will know it’s a $ 5 frame !)
17. A small bookcase becomes an adorable bar cart with some simple wheels.
18. Transform your bathroom into a spa with some deck wood!
Never settle for subpar furniture ever again.
Which project will you try first ?