We live in a world of energy frequencies.
Quantum physics says that we are made of energy and matter. Matter is what we can touch. Energy holds mass together. Energy is not made of anything, and it has no substance (energy cannot be created or destroyed), but energy holds mass together. Mass and energy cannot exist without the other. (I think this is called a symbiotic relationship!)
There are two types of energy, Veritable and Putative.
- Veritable energy is tangible and measurable, like the electricity that charges your electronics, iPhone, or flashlights. Putative Energy is an energy you can feel or sense, but can’t be touched or held, such as listening to music or watching an emotional movie. Energy healers work with the putative energy or the body’s life force.
- Putative is the subtle energy of the body. Subtle energy has been described as electromagnetic wavelengths, rates of vibration, patterns of pulsation – the dynamic infrastructure of the body. Each person has a unique pattern of energy that is directly related to their health and wellbeing. There are nine distinct energy systems: meridians, chakras, aura, celtic weave, basic grid, five rhythms, triple warmer, strange flows, and electrics.
Your emotions have many putative energy ranges.
If you are in a good mood, your vibration is high. If you are in a bad mood, well… you know how you feel. Everyone can feel energy. What matters is what you do with the information once felt. Children and animals can feel energy without being trained. As we age, we lose our ability to do something about our emotions until we have to. Too many of us live our lives either in the future or the past. Relearn to trust what you are feeling and then follow through.
Our body vibrates at a frequency level., and every cell of our body vibrates at a frequency level. Everything influences this frequency–our thoughts, our actions, and our awareness. When our frequency is flowing at the right speed, we feel the effects immediately. We also can feel quickly when we are entering into a dark cycle too.
Energy therapies are alternative therapies. Reflexology, Chakra Balancing, Therapeutic Touch, and Reiki can all create a state of balance by removing energy blockages or imbalances activating your body’s natural healing energies by restoring energies that have become weak, disturbed, or out of balance.
Tips on how to Manage Your Energy Medicine
- Trust Your feelings and follow through
- Quiet your inner chatter, doubts, and fears
- Find “me” time and focus on your needs
- Overcome your fears
- Have a positive attitude
Follow this blog for more useful information to help you as an energy healer, a self healer, or just to pick up some useful information for living your best life.
This content was originally published here.